In this article you will learn how to import users into Event Registration via CSV.
This can be used to import a list of registrations that you have gained from another system or would like to add to your existing registration list.
- Navigate to Events > Events and click edit on your event
- Click on the Registration Fields Tab
Note: Refer to the Registration Fields that you have marked as Required. When importing via CSV, these will be required fields for each user. ie. if Company is a required field, ensure the column in the csv and each user has their company details completed.
- Navigate back to Events and click on Registered Users
- Click on Demo Import File to download a sample pile that can be used
- Add your data to the sample file, ensuring that you do not remove columns from the sample CSV
- Save import file with changes
- Click on Import Registration Button
- Select the file to upload
- Click Import Registration
- A confirmation message will pop-up when the import has completed successfully
- Refresh the Registered Users page to see your updated registrations
CSV Import Errors
If the import is not successful, another CSV will automatically download with your errors.
Please resolve the errors, and upload again.
All Registered Users will appear on the Registered Users tab if you wish to delete a user click the Delete button.
CSV Import Considerations
- We recommend to use the Demo Import File to ensure you are importing the correct fields
- Keep the order of the CSV columns the same as the Import file. changing the order can import the results of the csv import
- If you have any Registration Fields marked as required, if those values are NULL in the csv, those users will not be imported. Either fill all required fields in the csv, or temporarily turn off required field on the registration form