To view analytics from a single video that was either a live stream or is a video on-demand, follow the steps to access the Video Analytics Dashboard.
- In Admin, browse to Videos >Manage Videos
- Find the video from the list, using the channel or search menu as required
- Use the menu on the video row, and select Edit
- Select Analytics button
- The analytics dashboard will display the following Totals: Total Views, Live versus OnDemand, Total Unique Viewers, First Watched, Last Watched, Total Time Watched, Average Time watched per user.
- For each user that logged in, the table will display Username, Total Views, Live versus OnDemand Views, Percentage Watched, First Watch, Last Watch, Milestones that were completed (25, 50, 75, 90 and 100%)
- Filter: The admin use can use the Filter button to provide a further breakdown of the report for specific Member Roles or Member Lists.
For example, if you ran a live webinar and had a combination of Members and non-members access the live stream, you can filter by Member lists and show results for just Members that watched.
- Last Update: Refer to the Last Update time to see when the report was last run. You can select Run Update if you want to ensure you have the most recent data (ie, including views that may have just completed)
- Select Download to export the video analytics to an excel file
- Use the Go Back button to exit the video analytics page at any time.