Video Playback Requirements
This article lists the browser and operating system requirements for viewing a video.
The Video Player is HTML5-complaint and requires no special plug-ins on modern browsers. (No Flash or Silverlight).
- Apple Safari
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer 9.0 or later
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Mac OS X 10.5.7 or later
Note: Adobe Flash or Silverlight will only be used for legacy browsers that do NOT support HTML5
- iPad (3rd generation and higher), iPad Air, iPad Air 2, or iPad Mini (1st generation and higher)
- Apple iOS 8.0 or later
- Apple Mobile Safari™
- iPhone 5 and higher, iPod Touch (5th generation or higher)
- iOS 8.0 or later
- Apple Mobile Safari
- Android™ 4.4 or later
- Chrome browser
- Windows 10, 8.1, or 8
- Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 10.0 or later
Purchase a Video
1. Login or Register to your Video Channel Further instructions can be found here 2. Select 'Buy Now' or 'Add to Cart' on the video you wish to purchase 3. Select 'View Cart' to checkout If you wish to add more videos to your cart, select ‘Continue ...
Login or Register to your Video Channel
Webcastcloud Video Channel's are a dedicated video website for organizations to host their conferences, events, meetings, trainings and other videos. Videos can be available for Free to View, Pay-Per-View, Secure/Locked to specific audiences, and ...
Add Videos to Playlist
1. Login or Register to your Video Channel Further instructions can be found here: Login or Register to your video channel 2. Once Logged In, you will see 'My Playlist' in the Channel Menu. Select 'More' if 'MyPlaylist' is not visible. 3. Click in ...
September 2021 Release - 18th September 2021 Improvements Vouchers: Expire vouchers Display voucher use on cart after submitted Zoom Setup 1 or more Zoom Accounts within Integration Settings Select a zoom account when adding a new channel if ...