By creating a video sequence, you can allow your videos within a channel to play within a preferred order.
Once a video has been completed, the Next Video button will appear at the end of the video.
Video Sequence is supported for both Live and On-Demand videos.
Create a Video Sequence
- In Admin >Videos >Manage Video >Edit
- On the Video Info tab, enable Sequence
- Set the Order Number for the video. This is the order in which the video will play.
- Repeat steps for the videos that are part of this sequence.
Create a Live Stream Video Sequence
Using video sequence is an ideal way to streamline the viewers experience during a live stream that has multiple back to back sessions, and there is a preference to not create one long live stream.
The value of breaking up each individual live stream is that your viewers analytics will not combined for one live stream that has 3 or more sessions.
To create a video sequence for a live stream, simply repeat the steps above. The sequence will be available for both live and on-demand playback.
Video Sequence Considerations
- A video sequence currently support up to 20 videos. Please raise a support ticket if you have a requirement that is above 20.
- If two videos have the same sequence number within a channel, the next video will be selected at random.
- A video sequence can be created from all videos within the same channel.