Video Moderators can be set on any live or on-demand video to establish elevated permissions to a video and chat.
Set Video Moderators:
A Video moderator must first have an existing user or member profile.
if using an SSO Integration, we recommend that you request for those user to first login to your video library if they do not yet have a profile., otherwise Members you can create a member.
- In Admin, browse to Videos >Manage Videos
- Find and select Video from List >Edit
- Select Access/Pricing tab
- From the Moderators section, search the moderator by email or name from the list
- Select Add
Member will be added as a moderator, and a confirmation message displayed. The Member will now have permissions to moderator chat on the selected video.
Video Moderator Chat Permissions
Once you have one or more video moderators set on your live or on-demand video, moderators will have the ability to:
- Pin a comment to the top of the chat feed
- Unpin a comment from the top of the chat feed
- Delete user comments