Some organizations require that a user participating in a quiz, also uploads a file with their quiz. This may be to demonstrate some additional knowledge or show practical evidence with the quiz.
The steps will walk you through how to support file upload during a quiz.
The following article assumes you have already created a quiz: Create a Quiz with Education Points
- Browse to your Video and Edit your Quiz
- Select Add Question and select Open Text Question
- Scroll down and fill in the question
- Select Allow Resources Upload
- Points should remain at 0
- Select SAVE
During video playback, when the user is participating in the quiz, the question and file upload option will appear in the question order:
View & Download File submission from quiz
All upload submissions from your viewers can be downloaded from within the webcastcloud admin portal, within the Video Quiz
- In Admin, browse to the video quiz you have already created
- Select the Quiz menu > View Results
- Under the Question will display your viewers answers
- A Download icon will be available under each submission