In this article you will learn how to create a discount policy for a single paid video or entire channel of videos.
Create a Discount Policy
- Browse to Monetization > Discounts
- Select Add
- Select the Channel the discount will apply to
- Enter a Name for the discount policy
- Video Percentage: Set a percentage based discount that will apply to all videos within this channel. This will be applied automatically to members on the attached member lists when they are logged in.
- Channel Percentage - Set a percentage based discount that will apply to the channel price. If channel percentage is set to 0 then no discount will apply to the channel.
- Message (optional): This will appear on the channel page, and when a channel is selected from the search filter on your video library.
Attach a Member List to your Discount Policy
- Once your Discount Policy is created, you can select a Member Lists from the drop-down menu
- Select Attach List
- You can add one or more Member Lists to this discount policy.
- Select Save
Any members on the attached lists will automatically see the discounted price on the video or channel when they are logged in as a member to the video library.