Bundles allow you to set a price when a member adds a certain number of videos to their cart.
- Browse to Admin >Monetization >Bundles >Add New
- Bundle Name: Create a friendly name that explains what the bundle is
- Quantity: The bundle price will be applied when this quantity of videos is added to your shopping cart
- Member Price: This is the bundle price that will be applied to any member in a Member List that is assigned to this bundle. This allows you to create pricing for special groups. ie, a list of member emails, or delegates at an event.
- Price: This is the bundle List Price for the videos. This price will be applied to any member that add's the defined quantity (ie, 3) of videos to their shopping cart
- Assign Member List to Discount Policy: Once have created the Bundle, if you have a Member List you would like to assign, select it from the drop-down menu and select Attach List
- Any member on this list will now receive the Member Price when using the bundle to make a purchase.