Set member pricing tiers for different member types on a single video. Different prices can be set for one or more member lists. When your member is logged in, they will automatically see the video price set for their member type.
The following article assumes that you are already using Member Lists
- Select Videos >Manage Videos
- Find the video from the list, select Edit
- Disable Inheritance on the Video and be sure that your video type is Paid, and the Price is set here for all other users.
- Select Access/Pricing tab
- From the Pricing menu, select the Member List from the drop-down menu
- Set the Price for this member list
- Select Save
- You can repeat the steps above to add more pricing tiers for other member types.
Troubleshooting Member Video Pricing
- On Video >Info tab, ensure that your video is set to Paid, Video Price is set and Disable Inheritance is selected. Otherwise the video pricing may be inherited from the channel settings.
- Check that the member is on one of the attached member lists.
- Check the member is not on multiple member lists.
- Check that the member is logged into your video library to see their correct video price.