A package will provide a group of Members access to all videos within a channel, and its sub-channels. It is a simple way to give access to channel of Paid, Locked or Private Videos.
In this article you will learn how to create a Package and assign a Member List.
Create a Video Channel Package
- Navigate to Monetization > Packages
- Click Add
- Select a Channel from the drop-down list that the package will apply to
- Enter a Name for the package that explains the access type. ie. Annual Convention 2021 Full Access
Attach a Member List to your Package
- Once the package is created, scroll down to Member Lists on the Package Details page
- Select a Member List from the drop-down menu
- Select Attach List
- The Member List has now been applied
- One or more member lists can be attached to a Package.
All members on any of the attached lists will be able to watch the videos from within the channel when they are logged in. If the channel is paid or locked, the videos will be viewable to these members.