If a Video is set to Paid, Locked or Private, your member will require access to view the video resource.
One or more Member Lists can be assigned directly to a video, or you can use Packages to assign viewing access to all videos within a channel.
If the Video is Free, you do not need to use Access Lists.
The following article assumes that you are already using Member Lists
- Select Videos >Manage Videos
- Find the video from the list, select Edit
- Select Access/Pricing tab
- From the Access menu, select a Member List from the drop-down menu
- Select Attach
- The Member List will appear in the list below.
- Repeat the steps above to add more member lists to this video
All members on the attached lists will now be able to watch the video when they are logged into your site.