Configure webcastcloud in PayPal Flow
Create a PayPal PayFlow API User
- Login to PayPal Manager
- Click Account Administration
- Under Manage Users, click Add User
- Enter your manager login password
- Create a new user and password , fill in the required details. ie. user: webcastcloudapi
- Select Update.
- Select a Predefined Role: API_FULL_TRANSACTIONS
- Note Down the following settings, as you will need these to input in webcastcloud Admin
- Merchant Login
- User Login Name
- User Password
Configure Hosted Checkout Page
The following steps will setup the hosted checkout page which is embedded within webcastcloud. The iframe seamlessly blends with the rest of your webcastcloud site, but PayPal hosts it.
PayPal's servers collect the customer's payment information directly, reducing security and PCI compliance burden. Sensitive payment information, such as card numbers and security codes, are never captured on or re-transmitted through webcastcloud servers.
- Go to Service Settings > Hosted checkout page
- Click Customize
- Under Choose a layout and color, click Layout C
- To suit your brand and website, adjust the colors of the border, header text, Pay Now button background, and the button text.
- Click Save and Publish
Set Up Secure Token
Paypal manager => Service Settings => Set Up
Set Up Fraud Protection
We recommended that you enable, review and modify your Fraud Protection settings.
- In PayPal Manager, go to Service Settings >Fraud Protection
- Click Test Set Up
- Select Edit Standard Filter
- Modify Settings and click on deploy button
- Enable and Modify Fraud Protection Settings
- Click Deploy
Setup Payment Gateway in webcastcloud
- Browse to webcastcloud Admin >Settings >Payment Providers
- Select PayPal PayFlow from the list
- Click on the edit button to the right of the switch.
- Paste the API Details collected above:
- Partner -> Partner
- Merchant Login - >Vendor Name
- User Login Name ->.UserName
- User Password ->Password
- Enable Test Mode to run test transactions using the PayPal PayFlow's test credit cards. Preferably configure test mode in your Test environment
- Disable Test Mode when ready in Production
- Enable PayPal PayFlow on the list of Payment Providers:
PayPal PayFlow will now be configured for your webcastcloud site.
Set eCommerce Settings
eCommerce settings are required for display your Tax Information, Business information, Currency and Email Invoice settings.
- In webcastcloud Admin, browse to Settings >eCommerce
- Enter as a minimum Business Name, Business Number, Country.
- Enter Price Suffice - if you would like tax to be displayed on your email invoices and shopping cart totals, input your tax label. ie. Incl. Tax
- Select your regions Tax Rate
- Update your Currency if required - it will need to be inline with the currency of your payment gateway provider
- Send Email Receipt: Turn on if you would like email receipts to be sent from webcastcloud. This is recommended, and that you turn on Email Receipts on your Payment Gateway.
Your Payment Gateway configuration with PayPal PayFlow is now complete.