The following steps provide a simple way to upload multiple emails from an excel or csv file into a Member List.
- Open your list of email addresses in excel
- In column A, you will most likely have all the email addresses
- In Column B, add a semi colon on the first line, then copy the cell to the end of the email list by selecting the bottom right hand corner of the cell
- Copy all the rows from Column A and Column B from the excel
- In Admin >Member Lists >Select the Member List
- Select Upload Emails
- Paste all the email addresses with the semicolon.
- Note: they will appear one line per email. You can ignore the space between the email and the semicolon. This will be ignored during the import.
- You can now refresh your page, and you should see the correct total number of email address added to your member list.
Once you have a Member List created with your assigned emails or usernames, you can start assigning to a Single Video, Package for an Entire Channel, a Discount Policy or other e-Commerce options.