Members are your front-end users, that are active across your video library and events.
A member can be created in one of the following ways:
- In the admin portal
- By the member if you are using the video library registration page
- By a member who is registering for an event (the Event Role will limit their access to only the event video content. Learn more)
- Using the webcastcloud API
- Using SSO with an Advanced Integration
To create a Member in Admin
- Browse to Users > Members >Add Member
- Username: this can be a username or their email address. a site-wide decision should have already been made. Learn more about primary username
- Complete the users first name, last name, email address
- Password: create a password for the user to login to your video library
- Select Role: Video Channel if your member will have access to your video library. Learn more about other Member Roles
- Complete Company, Job Title and other non-mandatory fields
The member has now been created, and can login to your video library via your local account login page.