From the Video Library, Members can view the continuing education points they have achieved across your video site.
- Login to your video library website
- In the top right-hand corner, select the User Profile menu icon
- From the drop-down menu, select Video Activity
- The Video Activity tab will provide your history of videos watched and activity that has Continuing Education points
What Continuing Education Information can a member view:
- Total Number of Views: this includes Live and OnDemand views
- Last Watched: The last time the member was watching the video
- Time Watched: The total time that has been watched for the single video
- Percentage Watched: The total percentage of the video which has been viewed
- Points Available: A tick will let you know whether there are CE Points available for the specific video
- Pass Rate: The minimum rate that needs to be achieved to achieve the CE Points. this may be relevant to either the quiz (if using a quiz to determine if points are achieved) or that the viewer watched the minimum time to achieve the points.
- Score: The percentage that the viewer achieved for either quiz or watched duration, that is then checked against the Pass Rate and determines if the member has met the minimum requirements to gain the CE Points
- Points Achieved: The number of points that the member will achieve from the video activity.
I can not see the User Profile Menu
If you can not see the User profile menu, it may be that your video library is not currently using User Profiles, or you do not have video library access.
Please contact your video library administrator to see if:
- User Profiles are enabled on your site
- Your member profile has Video Library access