When running a webcastcloud live stream using SteamYard, there are a few settings that you want to ensure are set correctly before you start. Here is a brief checklist:
- Live Stream RTMP Settings: Ensure your live stream Destination has been configured in StreamYard. The following article walks you through how to connect webcastcloud as the destination: Live Stream to webcastcloud Using StreamYard.
- StreamYard Settings: After your broadcast has been created, select Settings before you Enter Studio.
- In General ensure "Automatically add shared screens/ Videos to the stream" is turned on
- In Camera, select your camera and set camera resolution to 720p.
Note: You can only set the resolution to 1080p if you are on a Professional Plan or above
- In Audio, select your microphone and check that Echo Cancellation & Automatically Adjust mic volume is turned on
Virtual Background: If you would like a Virtual Background, in settings click Virtual Background >Upload >Save Background