- In Admin, browse to Video Channels > Channels
- From the list, select a Channel and click Edit
- Click Channel Style tab
- Use the settings within each collapsible menu to update your channel page
- Display Channel Name: Display the name of the channel as the page header. If turned on, then this will display instead of the Channel Image
- Channel Title Font Color: Set the color of the channel heading
- Channel Title Font Size: Set the font size of the channel heading
- Channel Title Alignment: Set whether you want the channel heading to appear left, center or right aligned.
- Header HTML: Display a custom heading or channel description using the WYSIWG Editor. You can customize colors, fonts, add images, tables and hyperlinks to your page.
Example: Channel Title in Pink, center aligned
- Channel Image: Upload a banner image to be displayed on the channel. This will appear instead of the channel name.
- Channel Logo Alignment: Set the logo to appear left, centre or right aligned
- Channel Image Width: Use the slider to adjust the width of the channel image.
- Channel Image Link: Set a hyperlink for the channel image.
- Header Background Color: Set the background color of your channel page, that will appear behind the channel image.
- Header Background Image: Upload an image to be displayed as the background of the channel header. This can also be used as a full width banner instead of the Channel Image. Recommended Size: 1400 x 400px.
Example: Channel Logo, Left Aligned with Heading Background
Video Cards & Font Colors
Using the color settings, you can overwrite the video card and font colors on your channel page.
More information on Video Card settings is available here.
Watch Button Color: Select the Watch button color for your Video Cards on this channel page. If blank, color is inherited from homepage video channel settings.
Search Filter Settings
The search filter can be turned on or off on each channel page.
- Enable Search Filter: Will display the Search filter on the channel page.
- Display Categories: Will display Categories in the Search filter on the channel page.
- Display Tags: Will display Tags in the Search filter on the channel page.
- Display Sub-Channels: Will display child channels in the Search filter on the channel page.
- Sub-Channel Alias: Set the label that will appear for the Sub-channels menu.
- Channel Display View: Changes how Videos card are displayed on the channel page. Row view will display the videos within each child channel on a new row. List View will display All Videos in sort order.
- Default Sort Order: Changes the sort order of the video cards on the channel.
- Channel Card Type: Set the video card style that will be used on your channel page. Minimalist is smaller. Default displays more information.
- Animate Video Card: Video card hover effect on the selected channel page, when the user positions the computer cursor over the video card.