Using the Company Manager role, you can establish a member that has access to view video analytics for staff within their organization.
Add a member as a Company Manager:
- Browse to Admin >Members >Find and Edit the Member
- From the roles menu, select Company Manager
When the Company Manager now logs into the video channel, from the User Profile menu they will be able to access the Company Activity tab.
The results will display most recent views from all members from the same company.
Search can be used to filter results by the members name or their member/customer ID.
- User Profiles must be enabled on your video site
- This will only provide visibility to members that has the same Company ID
- Company ID is generally used and updated using the API or via one of our advanced AMS/CRM integrations
When would I use this?
This is ideal for an organization that is a client and has access to videos within your library, and requires the ability to see video activity from staff within their organization.