A spotlight channel is a row of videos that will appear on your video library homepage in a netflix-style row view. You can select and order spotlight channel from any existing channel that is created.
- Browse to Video Channels >Spotlight Channels
- From the drop-down menu, select the channel you want to spotlight
- The channel will be added to the list below
- Drag-and-drop to arrange the sort order, the first channel will be the first row that appears on your video library homepage
- Repeat steps above to add additional channels
When to use Spotlight Rows
Spotlight Rows are recommended for any new content or events you run, and are a great way to promote your latest videos or events to the top of the video library.
Spotlight Rows might generally be a child channel rather than a parent channel, if you have broad hierarchy of channels and videos.
Spotlight Rows provide simple access to get to the channel page using the Show All link on each row.
If a channel can be purchased (channel price has been set to buy the channel and all videos within the channel) it is recommended to set the channel as a spotlight row to also display the Buy Channel option.
There is no limit to the number of spotlight rows you can have.
Examples of Spotlight Rows
Channel that can be purchased: