Personify Product Integration allows you to sell your Video Packages, Courses or Events in Personify, and automate access for members with a valid and active product purchase to the relevant video resources within your video library.
- Personify SSO and Data Services are already configured
- A Personify Product or Digital Subscription is setup for your webcastcloud video product
- In Admin, browse to Settings >Integration >Personify >Edit
- Enter each product code, separated by a comma. ie. 2021CONF, 2022CONF. There is no limit to the number of product codes that can be added here.
- Enable Expiry Date Check if you are using Digital Subscriptions. This will ensure if a product subscription has expired, that the member will be removed from the active subscription list in webcastcloud.
- Company ID Product Check: If you are selling company digital subscriptions in Personify, the integration will also check for company subscriptions if the constituent has a Company ID attached to their profile.
How does it work
- When a constituent logs into your webcastcloud video library using the SSO Login, the integration will query for orders with the listed product codes that are setup for your video resources.
- If the user has a valid order, then they are added to the product list in webcastcloud
- A product order for the constituent must have an Order Status and Line Status that is Active.
- A Proforma is not a valid order.
- The following order details are checked: OrderDetailInfo, CycleEndDate, FulfilDate, FulfilStatus, Expiration Date.
- If using Digital Subscription, the expiration date is >= current date
- A digital subscription is a type of product in personify, where a subscription has a renewal date. ie. annual. If the user does not renew their subscription, when they next login to the video library their access will be revoked for video resources linked to their subscription.
- Once a Personify Product is added in webcastcloud, a Member List is created for each product code The Member List can then be attached to provide video access or channel access to constituents with active product purchases.