Personify Member Types
Using the Personify Advanced Video Integration, webcastcloud will capture and update Membership Types from Personify. Member Types will capture and update the active membership for the member using the MembershipInfos call method.
The Membership Info endpoint is configured to only return active members and stores a single membership record for each member. The table also stores records for associate members.
Capture Personify Member Types
- In Admin, browse to Settings >Integration >Personify >Edit
- Under the Data Services , select Member Types
View all Personify Member Types
- In Admin, browse to Users >Member Lists
- From the table list, Member List Type will be Member Type
- Source will be Personify
- Only Member Lists with the Source Personify will be updated by the Personify Integration
- If a Member Type changes for a user at sign-in, they will be removed from the Member List and added to the new Member List
- A Member should only be part of one Member Type, but can be in one or more Member Groups
View Member Types for an individual Member
- In Admin, browse to Users >Members
- Select Member from table >select Member Details
- From the Member Details page, you will see all Member Lists for that individual
- Member Lists will include both Member Type and Member Groups
Managing Access and Pricing based on Member Type
Member Lists and Member Types are extremely powerful and allow you to manage video access, member pricing to videos, channel access, channel pricing, voucher access, bundle discounts and access/pricing to other resources and monetization options.